The Admission to Bachelor in Physiotherapy(BPT) is conducted through Centralised Admission Process by Government of Gujarat. or the purpose of admission, a candidate shall have-
- Passed the qualifying examination with “B-group” or “AB-group” from-
- The Gujarat Board; or
- The Central Board of Secondary Education provided that the school in which the candidate has studied, should have been located in the State of Gujarat; or
- The Council of Indian School Certificate Examinations Board, New Delhi provided that the school in which the candidate has studied should have been located in the State of Gujarat:
- Appeared in the Gujarat Common Entrance Test conducted in the current academic year .
The institute has well qualified faculty in Physiotherapy for training of the students. The faculty have been recruited looking into the diverse areas of the Physiotherapy.
The future plans of the college are:
- Commence Master in Physiotherapy Programme
- Tie up with Foreign Universities for the better career
- prospects of the students.